|The good news is||The bad news is|
|You only need to concentrate your efforts to creating contents. Leave the viral job to consumers||You have to publish really good stuffs to be pinned long enough in the stream|
|You become famous fast||You are forgotten fast|
|You have great opportunities||Others have their great opportunities|
|News! News!! News!!!||News! News!! News!!!|
|The past is history||Lessons are well buried under history|
|There are many options||Focus is totally lost|
|Everybody can drink from the stream||Anybody can bath in the stream|
|Plagiarism is open to public||You always have to be the first|
|What flies by flew by||“It’s crazy I can’t find the thing I had cast into the stream!”|
|Less is more||More of less important key points|
|Complexity is hidden||You miss out the production process, which is usually the fun|
Why core WordPress does not support “Connect” features
- WordPress is a blogging platform at heart
- It can be deduced that Matt’s team put their full focus on WordPress’ core values
- The result is that WordPress updates versions rapidly enough to keep bloggers fully awake and excited
- Most importantly, when WordPress becomes the #1 blogging platform, ecosystems will follow
- and see, now we have Facebook Connect, Google Friend Connect…
- Eventually, the WordPress builders see though the values of WordPress-powered professional bloggers: attract readers with quality of publications. WordPress keep its bloggers concentrated on their writing task
What do you think?
[Social Media] create low-cost and widely accessible tools.
Low cost does not mean cheap.
Low cost creates margin. Cheap only return cheap results.
Low cost is optimization. Cheap is arbitrary.
Low cost refines. Cheap creates messes.
Now, replace [Social Media] with “Your strategy”.
The UK has the floating rate LIBOR as the reference rate at which banks borrow in the money market. This floating rate is also used for engineering other derivatives.
Respectively, Australia has BBSW: bank-bill reference rate.
In Vietnam, the inter-bank rate between Vietcombank, Agribank, Vietinbank and BIDV has recently been used e.g. for bonds. The full term is long, so I came up with an acronym for it: VAVB. This term is sheerly for the ease of remembering and discussion; the order of the letters serves no other purpose.
|Hot Figure||Power Figure|
|When the figure wears a new cool jacket||I will buy it||I’ll pretend I never knew that|
|When the figure opens a retail chain set of shops that distribute sell jackets||I won’t be so sure about customer and post-purchase service quality I’d hesitate||I will buy it|