- From home screen, select "Setup"
- Select "Options"
- Select "Advanced System Settings"
- Select "TCP IP"
- Enter APN details
|Username for APN
|Password for APN
- Go back to "Advanced System Settings"
- Select "Service Book"
- Press Alt+SBEB
- The phone should display the message "Legacy SB Restore Enabled"
- Click here or here to download the service book
- Open Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Select Devices \ Restore…
- Browse to the folder where you store the downloaded service book
- Click Restore
- Activate data package with your carrier. For example, for Mobifone you would:
- Send SMS with content "DATA ON" to 999
- Send SMS with content "DK <name of data package>" to 999. Names of data packages can be found here
There you go. Enjoy the service.
- The Z slider is tough to handle especially when one is in a hurry
- The keyboard is too wide one can’t text with one hand
- The phone is 12% heavier than a Blackberry Torch 9800
Overall, far from a phone for the texter.
Why core WordPress does not support “Connect” features
- WordPress is a blogging platform at heart
- It can be deduced that Matt’s team put their full focus on WordPress’ core values
- The result is that WordPress updates versions rapidly enough to keep bloggers fully awake and excited
- Most importantly, when WordPress becomes the #1 blogging platform, ecosystems will follow
- and see, now we have Facebook Connect, Google Friend Connect…
- Eventually, the WordPress builders see though the values of WordPress-powered professional bloggers: attract readers with quality of publications. WordPress keep its bloggers concentrated on their writing task
What do you think?