MBTI is the most popular psychometrics test by recruiters.
One of the reasons why it is widely adopted is it is easy to understand, train (by consultants), communicate, and test.
- Put people into 16 boxes, ignoring the complexity and obscurity of human
- Over-dependence on preset criteria
- Bypassing possible innovation ignited by a different individual
Another issue is MBTI is also one of the easiest to cheat. What I mean by "cheating" is when the test-taker consciously alter his/her answers to match what he/she guesses would be sought after for the job. Cheating also works with other systems like Big Five, 16PF.
I am not aware of a better solution; this is to alert of possible pit falls.
I bought a pair of pricey shoes.
Because they are pricey I take care of them more carefully.
I feel like they are more durable than my other less costly pairs.
Are the shoes really more durable or are they more durable because I care more for them?
Why you should dumb Twitter for Google+
- No artificial 140 limit
- Rich media
- You can edit your posts after posting
- More privacy settings
- All new Android phones will have Google+ built in
- Twitter is hopeless
By the way, my Google+ profile is http://gplus.to/taitran
inCard http://incard.vn is the new service offered by CungMua.com (a top Groupon clone in Vietnam).
Here are why you wanna use it:
- One card – multiple merchants
- Less pressure to use the vouchers. Most vouchers have time limit of 2-3 months. If you’re busy, you may rush to use the 2-month voucher when it expires. The inCard is valid for 1 year and I feel much less pressure in using it. Furthermore, being able to use it in multiple merchants also gives me much less pressure.
- One card => less weight, less space in your wallet
- Spontaneous. Sometime you hang out without planning ahead. Having a card in your wallet/purse give you multiple options where to go
- Status. The card is well-designed and makes you appear VIP when you hand the card to the waitress
Do you spend less than VND1m ($50) per year for hanging out?
To sell CTG
VPL looks interesting
Opportunity to buy some real estate following bank inspection
Screenshot from CafeF
Vietnam: given current discussions, we can hope interest rate would go down.