Why you should dumb Twitter for Google+
- No artificial 140 limit
- Rich media
- You can edit your posts after posting
- More privacy settings
- All new Android phones will have Google+ built in
- Twitter is hopeless
By the way, my Google+ profile is http://gplus.to/taitran
inCard http://incard.vn is the new service offered by CungMua.com (a top Groupon clone in Vietnam).
Here are why you wanna use it:
- One card – multiple merchants
- Less pressure to use the vouchers. Most vouchers have time limit of 2-3 months. If you’re busy, you may rush to use the 2-month voucher when it expires. The inCard is valid for 1 year and I feel much less pressure in using it. Furthermore, being able to use it in multiple merchants also gives me much less pressure.
- One card => less weight, less space in your wallet
- Spontaneous. Sometime you hang out without planning ahead. Having a card in your wallet/purse give you multiple options where to go
- Status. The card is well-designed and makes you appear VIP when you hand the card to the waitress
Do you spend less than VND1m ($50) per year for hanging out?
To sell CTG
VPL looks interesting
Opportunity to buy some real estate following bank inspection
Screenshot from CafeF
Vietnam: given current discussions, we can hope interest rate would go down.
Price-to-book fabulously low compared to
any most emerging markets. Q4 2010 might be the trough of VN Index.
Rising concern from debt gives way to equity
Q1-Q2 2010 was the trough of Vietnam real estate market, hot money in 2011 from Indochina Land, Capitaland et al…
Put your money in a Jakarta Composite Index fund, go on vacations, and watch your value double year-to-year