Twitter-like services have 2 usages: status update and micro-blogging.
1. As I clearly stated in my previous slide, it’s safe to drop the term “micro-blog” for discussions in Vietnamese context. That leaves status updates which is a highly desirable feature among Vietnamese users.
2. I gave a wow to LinkHay’s blast collection feature. My impression that it was a Twitter clones killer.
3. A closer glance into Ola Me reveals that it is more than a Twitter clone
- ASAO, the company behind Ola, has the capability to build alliance(s) that offer SMS incentive to users
- Which means values to users are tangible and can be quantified
- And the differentiation is in terms of quality of Service, more than that of Product
In terms of (relatively) measurable quality, check out the Grader’s list.