Posts tagged: consumption
- Vietnamese prefer anonymity and love to use pseudonym, like those from Japan and Korea
- 65% online communities are still built on (vbb) forums
- The physical distance between real connections is short people can meet one another in less than half an hour. Online?
- Majority of business is done through old school channels, not online
- Content-centric may be more welcome than relationship-centric. A lot of people don’t know what to do when they login social networks except for playing social games.
- Heavy herd behavior. All we need is a few influencers
- Monetizable segment: young urban female with disposable income from the rising middle-class. This matches with global Groupon customer profile
- Vietnamese love discounts. Source: Nielsen => Groupon
- Vietnamese love spending for F&B, entertainment, education, children. Source: Mastercard, Euromonitor