Amazon Web Services
- AWS would be a good first product for lack of competition.
- In the enterprise and cloud business, Microsoft already secured the position, especially e-government.
- Selling to startup community is traditional and natural, but governmental sector is promising.
- e-Commerce itself might be challenging since the infrastructure is not there yet.
- Providing logistical and warehousing services in the two megacities would be pretty straight-forward, scaling to rural areas would be challenging in terms of cost-benefit.
- Competition: Chinese goods from Alibaba-Lazada, Thai-Japanese-Korean products from grey market, and even US import through grey market.