Which one is your favorite?
- It is under FUSE lab
- It works with Follow not Add Friend
- The design is quite neat
- Video parties is unique
- However, because the product is still in lab, I suddenly feel it can be shut down anytime Microsoft finds it unattractive
Click here and here to download higher resolution.
Messages in the format "every time someone sends the message, an [organization] will donate [amount] cents to [the cause]", accompanied by sympathetic (and disturbing) pictures, are almost always a scam.
- You won’t find the information on the official communication channel of the organizations (UNICEF, WWF, NGOs…)
- The chain mail / chain messages have been a disease on email and MSN messenger. Technically, it’s impossible for the creator of the content to track how many email/message have been sent.
- It is possible to track on Facebook, but if the campaign were real the owner would have used more effective methods e.g. ad
- You won’t find the story on credible sources when you search
Why would anyone do that?
- On websites: to attract pageviews
- On Facebook: to attract likes
- Or just for other malicious purposes
Please, my friends, be mindful what you share. Be wise not to annoy your friends with these hoaxes.
The cancer baby hoax and demystifying the hoax